Friday, March 11, 2011

Obsession Confession–Erin Koza

Name: Erin Koza

Children: Elias, 16 months

Occupation: SAHM

Where do you live? Spotsylvania, VA

Is your hubby on board with using cloth diapers? Totally! He said I can even buy a whole new stash when we have the next one.

When did you start cloth diapering? Feb 2010

What was your main reason for switching to cloth diapers? My son’s super sensitive skin.

Share the short story of how you started using cloth diapers.  My son is allergic to all ‘sposies except 7th gen chlorine free, it was too expensive to keep buying them so I did my research and asked to borrow some cloth from a friend and I was hooked.

What is your favorite brand and style of diapers? I use bumGenius 3.0 and 4.0 OS pockets, but I recently tried a Knickernappies and I really liked it. 

How many diapers are in your stash? almost 40

Share a blooper or “newbie” story from your cloth diapering experiences. I used tide clear and got the worst stinkies ever. I had to go back to ‘sposies while stripping the dipes.

Do you have a tip to share with others? It’s so much easier than you think.

Is there anything you wish you had known when you started using cloth diapers? You can’t use diaper creams without a liner.

What is the greatest issue or problem you’ve had with cloth diapers, and how did you resolve it? Stinkies. I switched to Rockin’ Green.

Is there anything you would like to know regarding cloth diapers? Which inserts are the best.  I don’t really like microfiber.  Also what are the best newborn diapers.

What are your other hobbies, interests, and obsessions? Sewing, reading, hanging out with my family.

What are your favorite blogs and websites? Cotton Babies, Coping with Frugality.

Tell us a little about your personality.  I am pretty laid back and easy going. I’m shy at first but a great friend and listener.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...