Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Product Spotlight: Planet Wise Nursing Covers

If you have been here long, you know that I support breastfeeding.  I have nursed my babies everywhere I go – from the baseball game, to the NY subway, to the airplane, and many restaurants.  But I also believe in being modest while nursing.  Now Doable Diapers has a new product that supports both of these ideas: the Planet Wise Nursing Cover.

Landing_Nursing

The Planet Wise Nursing Cover has several great features:

  • This simple and discreet, yet stylish nursing cover helps Mama feel at ease breastfeeding in any environment
  • Rigid neckline allows easy baby viewing while the extended fabric sides give additional privacy
  • Easily adjusted neck straps taking it on and off is a breeze
  • Side pocket to keep items handy
  • Small, matching, zippered storage bag included
  • 100% cotton

I especially like the rigid neckline.  I use a similar style nursing cape when I breastfeed Nolan in public.  It allows Nolan to have some light and air, and we can maintain eye contact at the same time as we maintain modesty.  It makes me feel more comfortable without sacrificing Nolan’s relaxation and comfort.  I also like the matching storage bag.  This would definitely keep my diaper bag much neater! 

As can be expected from any Planet Wise item, there are many varied and attractive fabric patterns to choose from.  There is something for everyone!

This would make a great gift for any expectant mom also.  I plan to give it as a shower gift to those moms I know who have decided not to use cloth diapers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...