Friday, December 2, 2011

I’m Still Here…

I haven’t forgotten about this blog.  The holiday rush has hit my household this week.  We had guests last week, and we’re finishing up some church activities and projects through next week, and then I can breathe…until I fly to Florida for my best friend’s wedding on the 19th.  Whew!  I even did all of my shopping ahead of time so this wouldn’t happen, but I still find myself lagging behind.

In the midst of everything else, we have been busy potty training Elaine, and it does take quite a bit of time and focus.  So I will be here as often as I can, but it will likely be sparse until after the holidays.

I’ll leave you with a little snapshot of something that happened last week.  Nolan finally got to meet his Grandpa in person!  Nolan takes after my side of the family, and has quite a resemblance to my dad.  What do you think?

DSC00515 (1)

I’ll be back later with some things I have learned about potty training, a review of the Eco-Posh Organic Trainers, and some more goodies.  I hope your holiday was as blessed and happy as mine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...