Friday, December 16, 2011

Just a Little Update…

Tomorrow Nolan and I are jumping on a plane for Orlando, FL.  My best friend Danielle is getting married, and I wouldn’t miss her special day for anything!  I haven’t seen her since she came to visit me in NYC over a year ago, so I’m even more excited to be with her for a couple of days before the wedding.

Danielle Visits NYC - Statue of Liberty and NYC Skyline

I have a series on Potty Training/Learning and some reviews on Potty Training products.  Rather than have them get lost in the holidays, I decided to wait until January.  We’ll probably do a couple of giveaways too.  So enjoy your holidays, but be sure to come back and check in on Elaine’s potty training journey!

Until next week… enjoy you holiday preparations and cherish what is most meaningful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...