Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Items on Sale

I have begun the process of slashing the prices for items in the store.  I will continue to work on this as time allows.  For now, shipping will continue to be offered for free.  However, the time may come in the near future when we will start to charge a small fee for shipping.

UntitledYou can view the items already marked down here, or just browse the categories and note the item prices listed in red.  If there is an item you want and I have not marked it down yet, please be patient with me, or email me at info@doablediapers.com and I will put it at the top of my list.

Please note that I have done my best to make sure inventory counts are accurate. In the event that an item oversells or my count has been wrong, I will contact you about a substitute or a refund. We will not be ordering in any more products at this time.  Also, all orders should be considered final. No returns accepted.  I will do my best to continue to ship in a timely manner, but if the volume of sales is overwhelming things may be slightly delayed.

Thanks again for being my faithful customers & fans.  Enjoy the rest of your week, and I hope you have a blessed Easter weekend celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...