Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The End is Here

Dear fans and followers,

Thanks for following Doable Diapers over the past 18 months.  I have enjoyed so much being a part of the cloth diapering community as a retailer.  My store will close tomorrow.  The website will no longer be available, but I will be keeping this blog open.  You can browse the archives for helpful tips and information, and I will pop in to say “hello” every now and then.

For your future cloth diapering needs I have two retailers that I would recommend highly to you.

Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique – I have personally ordered from this mom-run boutique and I have found their service to be top-notch.  And just like Doable Diapers, they offer FREE shipping to the United States.

Fluff Envy – though I do not have personal experience with Justine and her store, I have been a fan/follower for some time.  She has several unique programs, such as the Diaper of the Month, and also a layaway, referral program, and rewards program.  She recently opened a brick and mortar location to accompany her website, and I’m sure you can find what you need at her store.  Orders over $50 ship for free.

If you need to contact me in the future please use the following address: doablediapers@gmail.com.  Or you may use my phone number located on the “contact us” tab of this blog.

I hope you have many fluffy days ahead!

Andrea

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...