This is a great product for diaper rash and rash prevention. The all natural ingredients are safe for your baby’s most sensitive areas, and also clean rinsing and completely safe for use in cloth diapers! Ingredients include shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, lanolin, beeswax, cocoa butter, and vitamin E.
The uses for this product are endless. Check out a few of the top suggested uses…
eczema…rashes…dry/chapped skin…rug burns (sore ‘crawler’ knees)…mechanics’ hands and cuticles…hang nails…rub a small amount on your hands and use as a leave-in conditioner for your curls…and the list goes on!
CJ’s is available in a tube, a jar, or a convenient push-up stick. The stick is great for throwing into the diaper bag and to prevent messy hands during application! It comes in many flavors, as well as unscented.
I’ve been experimenting with several different diaper rash products as my little one always gets a rash when she’s teething. I like that CJ’s has natural ingredients, but its also thick and easy to apply. It is great to use as prevention for rash as a barrier between your baby’s skin and the wetness.
The Nitty Gritty Details: Doable Diapers uses a Google form to collect entries into giveaways. You can fill out the form all at once, or complete your entries a little at a time. We will combine all entries under your email address. The links you will need are below. Giveaway will end on Thursday, 1/13/2011 at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be chosen using random.org and contacted by email, as well as posted on the blog. Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize, or a new winner will be chosen.
Tell me which version of CJ’s is your favorite, or which one you think you would like best – the tube, the jar, or the push-up stick. This will help us determine what variety to carry at Doable Diapers!
- Follow Doable Diapers Blog via Google Friend Connect
- Follow Doable Diapers Blog via Networked Blogs
- Follow Doable Diapers on Twitter
- Like Doable Diapers on Facebook
- Suggest Doable Diapers to your Facebook friends. Write on our wall that you did so.
- Post the Doable Diapers button on your blog. Leave the URL so I can find it.
- Visit CJ’s All Natural and tell me what scent would be your favorite.
- Blog about this giveaway (3 extra entries). Leave the URL of your blog post.
- Make any purchase from Doable Diapers during the dates of this giveaway (5 extra entries). Leave your order # and date.
- Tweet about this giveaway. Every unique tweet is an extra entry, no limits. Your tweet must contain @DoableDiapers and a link to this giveaway. To get credit for this extra entry, please copy and paste your tweet into a comment. (Tweets will not be collected using the form. The comments will be added to the form once the giveaway has ended). Leave your email address so I can contact you.