We now have 200 fans on our blog!!! As promised, we are giving away one of the new Kanga Care wet bags or pail liners. First…a brief review.
I started using one of the new Kanga Care Wet Bags a couple of weeks ago – as soon as I was able to purchase one! My other wet bag was big and bulky, and not functioning well for us in the new house. It ended up hanging in the bath tub most of the time to keep it out of the way. Yuck! I was excited to try to the Kanga Care wet bag because of it’s unique, but small design. I also thought it would dry faster without the fabric outer shell.
So what is the verdict? I LOVE this wet bag! The “barrell” or “half crescent” shape makes it easier to hang, but also to fill up with soiled diapers. I was lazy and rarely zipped my other wet bag, so I am having a little bit of trouble remembering to unzip the bag before I spray the diaper.
On occasion, my other wet bag would leak. I never had a puddle of water on the floor, but sometimes I would brush against it with my leg, and it was wet. Gross! The Kanga Care wet bag, thus far, has not been damp on the outside of the PUL. And I rarely wring out the diaper after I spray it, so I know there is some water inside the bag!
This wet bag is compact and small and would be easy to take on-the-go or on a trip, although I don’t know if you need room for 15 soiled diapers just to go to Wal-Mart!
I have not tried the pail liner, but I look forward to adding it to my stash once the next baby arrives. We will need room for twice as many diapers!
Want to win a Kanga Care Wet Bag for yourself? You can actually choose whether you want a Pail Liner or a Wet Bag!
To enter, just fill out the form below, or click here.
Mandatory Entry: There are two parts…
- Since this giveaway is to celebrate 200 followers on the blog, you MUST be a public follower via Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs.
Extra Entries: You will need these links to complete your extra entries before submitting your answers in the form.
- Fan our Facebook page.
- For ten(10) extra entries: make any purchase from Doable Diapers during the dates of this giveaway (12/17-12/24). Leave your order number and date.
- Follow us on Twitter. Leave your Twitter username
- For three (3) extra entries: Fill out our Obsession Confession survey to be featured as a cloth diaper addict on the Doable Diapers blog. Just copy the questions into your email and send them back to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already filled out the survey, you get the extra entries.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- For three (3) extra entries, blog about this giveaway. Be sure to include a link to our store, Doable Diapers. Leave the URL of your blog post.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. Leave the URL of your blog.
You don’t have to complete all of these at one time to enter…you can come back and fill out the form again and check off the items that you completed. I will combine the entries.
This giveaway is open until Christmas Eve (Friday, December 24th) at midnight EST. I will post a winner sometime after Christmas. Winner will be chosen via random.org and contacted by email, as well as posted on the blog. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize, or another winner will be chosen.
We are trying out the form as a more efficient way to enter/administrate our giveaways. Leave a comment and let us know what you think…better or no?