Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Obsession Confession: Becky O’Brien

Name: Rebecca O'Brien001

Children: Kira 13, Allison 12, Jason 10, Emma 2

Occupation: Home maker

Where do you live? Oak Creek, WI.

Is your hubby on board with using cloth diapers? Yes because he doesn't change her either way!

When did you start cloth diapering? With my adult daughter 23 years ago.

What was your main reason for switching to cloth diapers? I've always used them!

Share the short story of how you started using cloth diapers. When I was pregnant with my oldest my neighbor had a diaper service for her son! She turned me on to them!

What is your favorite brand and style of diapers? Pockets are my favorite and I love HH's

How many diapers are in your stash? I have 20 pockets, 12 prefolds, 4 fitteds and 5 covers so 36 in all.

Share a blooper or “newbie” story from your cloth diapering experiences. With the newer styles sometimes it's hard to tell pocket fitteds from pockets with PUL, I put one on y LO only to have her pee all over me!

Do you have a tip to share with others? Never wait longer than 2 days to wash diapers! You will have less ammonia issues if you wash more often!

When you started using cloth diapers, what is one thing you wish you had known? This was forever ago but I wish I would have known to store my pins in a bar of soap to make pinning easier!

What is the greatest issue or problem you’ve had with cloth diapers, and how did you resolve it? I have had no issues! Honestly! No rashes, no ammonia, and no build up!

Regarding cloth diapers, is there anything you would like to know? How does an all in 2 work?

What are your other hobbies, interests, and obsessions? I like to bake, and watch movies with my kids.

What are your favorite blogs and websites? I like Marine Parents, The Leaky Sippy and Life with My Littles!

Tell us a little about your personality? I am a big jokester/ prankster! But in a fun loving way!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...