Dear Doable Diapers readers -
I am looking for some special guest posts to be published here at Doable Diapers. I have a baby coming in just six weeks or so, and I would love to have a couple of posts ready to go for that time when I won’t be blogging!
Though I have a lot of experience in cloth diapering, there are a few areas which I know nothing about. If they fall into your area of expertise, then I would love to feature a post written by you.
Here are a couple of topics I am looking for specifically:
- Using cloth diapers when baby is in day care
- Cloth diapering twins/multiples
- Having two little ones in cloth diapers (I will be there soon!)
- Transitioning from cloth to potty training
- Anything unique – a special tip, how you solved a problem, an unusual situation, or something you feel would be helpful to other cloth diapering moms
We would be able to offer some small fluffy rewards in exchange for these posts. If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your topic idea. I look forward to hearing from you!