Thursday, October 21, 2010

Obsession Confessions


I would love to start a new regular, but random feature here on Doable Diapers.  It’s called Obsession Confessions.  I am going to feature a different cloth diapering mom each time.  This is your chance for the spotlight!  If you want to participate, please email me at info@doablediapers.com and I will send you a survey.  Return the completed survey and you could be featured!

This is a good way to “meet” other cloth diapering moms, learn their “secrets” and tips in cloth diapering, and find out some of their favorites.  You might even get a laugh at some of their cloth diapering “bloopers” or newbie moments!  We would love to include pictures of each mom & her baby, but we respect your privacy if you prefer to keep pictures of your little ones off the internet. 

Who will be first?  I’ll post my answers tomorrow so you can find out a little more about me, and see how Obsession Confessions will work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...