Thursday, October 7, 2010

FuzziBunz: Perfect Size or One Size?

 

FB-perfectsize-crushedberries120We shared here about the FuzziBunz Factory Overstock sale on Perfect Size pocket diapers.  Some of you may be curious… “Why should I buy a sized diaper when I could buy a one size diaper and use it from birth to potty training?”

I started cloth diapering with some prefolds and six small sized FuzziBunz diapers.  I loved (and still love) my sized FuzziBunz!  The one size diapers were just debuting when I started my stash, and the reactions seemed to be mixed. My daughter just turned 11 months old, and she is still wearing the small size. 

I do have a couple of one size diapers added to my stash.  They new FuzziBunz one size diapers. are a big improvement over the first version!  But, I still like the fit of my Perfect Size diapers better.  Most children potty train from the medium, so if you elect to use Perfect Size FuzziBunz, you will likely only need to buy two sizes of diapers.

Here are a few reasons you may want to consider the Perfect Size FuzziBunzAnd…at only $14.95 per diaper, you will likely never see the price lower!

  • Easy to use and adjust - just snap on and off
  • Trimmer fitting than most one size diapers
  • Snug fit to control leaks
  • One step diapering system – no adjusting needed. This is one of my favorite features!  There are no snaps down the front to come undone when I am diapering, there is no elastic to tuck in.  They are indeed the perfect size, and need no adjustments!
  • Perfect Size can fit newborns straight from the hospital without added bulk.  I have not had the opportunity to try a one-size diaper on a new born.  But I do know that these diapers don’t have any excess bulk!
  • Can be used as a swim diaper
  • Fast and easy
  • Truer more custom fit.  Especially if you have a hard-to-fit baby, you will likely find that the one-size-fits-all feature of one-size diapers doesn’t hold true for every baby.  If one-size diapers are not fitting your baby well, consider the Perfect Size FuzziBunz!
  • May last for several years and several babies as you are not using as long as the one size.  Since you will use the smalls for a certain period, and then move up to mediums, your small diapers will be in better shape for the next child.  Using one-size diapers is a cost effective and budget friendly option, but due to constant washing, your diapers may not hold up for all of your children…it depends on how many you have!
  • Better for heavy wetter’s because there is more crotch room to stuff overnight inserts.

Let me clarify – these diapers are not being discontinued – the factory just needs more room to house the popular one size diapers.  These best sellers are on a factory sponsored special price of $3 off per diaper.  The savings couldn’t be better!

Check them out on our website!  The Perfect Size diapers come in the same great colors as the one-size diapers, and they have the FuzziBunz backing and quality that is the gold-standard in cloth diapering!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...