Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Obsession Confession: Diaper Laundry

Here is my latest cloth diaper Obsession Confession:

I LIKE doing diaper laundry!

While at times it seems so hard to tackle Mount Laundry and stay on top of things, when it is time for a diaper load, I enjoy it!  I only have a washing machine and clothes line.  After my wash cycle is complete I sort the diapers and wipes into piles.  Prefolds and covers here.  Each pocket matched with it’s insertClothesline diaper header there.  Wipes over there.  Then I hang them on the line.  When they are dry, I pull off the pocket with it’s matching insert and stuff it, then toss it into the laundry basket.  Yup.  I enjoy doing my diaper laundry!

Do you have an Obsession Confession relating to cltoh diapers?  Leave a comment and share yours – I would love to hear it!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Well, I always liked hanging my dipeys on the line too. I just wish we had these cute and so much easier to use diapers 30 years ago!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...