Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gently Used Diapers for Sale

I have two gently used pocket diapers for sale.  First one to email andrea (at) doablediapers (dot) com to claim one or both can have them!  Payments can be made via Paypal – I will send you an invoice.  After payment is received I will ship the diaper(s).

These diapers have been gently used and well cared for.  As I am going through my stash, these just don’t quite work well for us.

“Think Pink” Smartipants one size pocket diaper

Comes with one microfiber insert.  There is a small stain on the insert. This doesn’t give the best fit for my baby, and I have a preference for FuzziBunz & Rumparooz! 
Price is $7 including shipping.

“Spring Green” Happy Heinys one size pocket diaper

This diaper has only been used half a dozen times or so.  It was ordered by mistake, and I really don’t like Aplix closures.  It has a small and large microfiber insert.  There is no staining and the Aplix is in excellent condition. 
Price is $13 including shipping.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...