Wednesday, December 5, 2012

De-Stash! **UPDATED***

In preparation for our twins coming in April, we are moving.  Trouble is…it’s a small place, and no washer.  So we are devising a new diapering plan for our crew.

With shared machines at a laundry mat there is always detergent, bleach, and “gunk” in the dispensing cup.  Not wanting to risk contamination, we are going to use only prefolds and natural fibers.

I will not be able to go to the laundry mat alone with four kids ages 3 & under, and I don’t want my husband sitting there every night washing diapers.  Prefolds hold up better when they have to sit for long periods of time, and they are not picky about how they get washed.  They’re cotton!  They are also cheap, so if I ruin some, I won’t be heartbroken.

All that said – it means a pocket diaper de-stash for this cloth diapering mama.  I only have FuzziBunz and Rumparooz.  Most are used, but well cared for {per manufacturer instructions} and have lots of life left.  I also have some brand new items which I was saving for baby #3.  I didn’t know #4 was coming at the same time!

I use coconut oil for diaper rash.  This leaves a pale grey stain in the diaper.  It is not build up.  It is not affecting the function of the diaper.  If it bothers you, then these diapers are not for you.  Most have only minor, small stains.  Some have heavier stains.  All inserts are in great condition.  Some FuzziBunz diapers have replacement elastic, some do not.

Below are pictures and descriptions.  I am packing to move, so I won’t be taking extra pictures or answering tons of questions.  Most diapers have been in a rotation of about 40 pockets for 1.5-2 years.  I built my stash a little at a time, and I don’t remember which are the newest and which are oldest.

If you want a diaper, please email:
doablediapers @ gmail dot com. 
You need to tell me what you want, your full name & shipping address, and your Paypal email address

IF YOUR EMAIL IS MISSING THIS INFORMATION I WILL MOVE TO THE NEXT IN LINE!

I will give the first to respond the first opportunity to buy.  I will send a Paypal invoice.  If you do not pay the Paypal invoice within 24 hours I will offer it to the next person in line. 

All prices include shipping to the United States.  Sorry, I will not be able to ship anything internationally at this time.

Thanks for looking!  Click on any picture to enlarge

FUZZIBUNZ PERFECT SIZE DIAPERS
$6 EACH PPD

De-Stash
Small Baby Blue, Small Grape, Small Periwinkle, Medium Kumquat

De-Stash
Insides of diapers – blue, grape, periwinkle, kumquat
each includes 1 microfiber insert

FUZZIBUNZ ONE SIZE POCKET DIAPERS
TWO MICROFIBER INSERTS EACH
$6 EACH PPD

De-Stash

De-Stash
Buttecream, Mac N Cheese, Blueberry {retired color}, Choco Truffle

De-Stash
Insides: Buttercream {no elastic}, Mac N Cheese, Blueberry, Choco

De-Stash
Close up: Buttercream, Mac N Cheese

De-Stash
Close up: Blueberry, Choco Truffle

De-Stash

Spearmint, Apple Green, Crushed Berries, Cotton Candy

De-Stash

De-Stash
Insides: Spearmint, Apple Green, Crushed Berries, Cotton Candy
These diapers do not have replacement elastic.  The inserts with the Cotton Candy diaper are the same size – I am missing one large insert.

De-Stash
Close up: Spearmint, Apple Green

De-Stash
Close Up: Crushed Berries, Cotton Candy

FUZZIBUNZ ELITE ONE SIZE POCKET DIAPER
Includes two minky inserts and replacement elastic
$7 PPD

De-Stash

De-Stash
You can tell it’s the Elite because the buttons for the elastic are encased inside the diaper lining rather than being on the outside of the diaper.

RUMPAROOZ ONE SIZE POCKET DIAPERS
Each includes a 6R microfiber insert {1 newborn insert snaps together with 1 regular medium/large insert}
$8 EACH PPD

De-Stash
Whale Tale, Ladder 6, Gumball {Snap}
Robotronic
, Gumball {Aplix}
These are all newer because they are boy prints and my son is the youngest

De-Stash
Inside: Whale Tale, Robotronic, Ladder 6

De-Stash
Inside: Gumball Aplix {no staining – I don’t like aplix so this was rarely used}, Gumball Snap.  Sorry this pic is a little blurry

NEW ITEMS:

NEW WITHOUT TAGS:
FUZZIBUNZ SMALL MAC N CHEESE
$10 PPD

De-Stash

De-Stash
It’s brand new – I just lost the belly band tag for it.  Never used, never washed.

RUMPAROOZ ONE SIZE POCKET DIAPERS
All are in original packaging, snap closures, microfiber inserts
$19.00 each PPD

1-  Spring {green}
1- Crimson
1 – Amethyst {purple}
1 – Kangarooz
2 1 – Gumball

PLANET WISE WET BAGS
A matching set of “Bumble Dot”
1 small, 1 medium, 1 large with handle
$28 PPD

img_0615

BUMGENIUS NEWBORN DIAPERS
Aplix closure, AIO
$10 Each PPD

1 – Albert
1 – Blossom {baby pink}

If you want a diaper, please email:
doablediapers @ gmail dot com. 
You need to tell me what you want, your full name & shipping address, and your PayPal email address.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...