Friday, February 4, 2011

Obsession Confession–Angela Heffner from Life with My Littles

Name?  Angela Heffner

Children? 2 boys, Aaron 2 years and Joshua 10 months

Occupation: Homemaker

Where do you live? Fort Meade, MD

Is your hubby on board with using cloth diapers? Yes

When did you start cloth diapering? When my oldest was about 9  months old!

What was your main reason for switching to cloth diapers? Cost!

The short story of how you started using cloth diapers? Won some FuzziBunz on a giveaway and then fell in love... made the switch almost immediately!

What is your favorite brand and style of diapers? Pocket, one size, FuzziBunz!

How many diapers are in your stash? 45 or so!

Share a blooper or “newbie” story from your cloth diapering experiences? I Forgot to dump the poo and put my finger in it on wash day! Eeewwwww

Do you have a tip to share with others? Try many kinds of cloth diapers to see which ones you like best and which ones work best for you before you purchase a bunch of dipes you don't really like!

When you started using cloth diapers, what is one thing you wish you had known? Ummm nothing really!

What is the greatest issue or problem you’ve had with cloth diapers, and how did you resolve it? The PUL coming apart from my 1 year old FuzziBunz (their customer service is awesome). They replaced the diapers without any hassles!

Regarding cloth diapers, is there anything you would like to know? How can I get more?? No just kidding... not at this time!

What are your other hobbies, interests, and obsessions? Babywearing, breastfeeding, being outdoors, camping, hiking, coffee, and tea, and blogging.

What are your favorite blogs and websites? Too many to name! I love the Applecheeks blog, Marine Parents, and many others. More of my favorites can be viewed on my blog!

Tell us a little about your personality? I am fun, outgoing, and love to teach my boys things in a fun and exciting way!

 

blogbuttonAngela blogs over at Life With My Littles.  Be sure to stop in and tell her that we sent you!  And be looking for a Doable Diapers-sponsored giveaway in the future!

1 comment:

DP said...

Newest follower from the blog hop. Check out my blog when you get a chance and follow back, if you'd like!

-DP

Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...